DB-7 Body Parts Question - Aston Martin Forum : Aston Martin Forums
AstonMartinForum.com is the premier Aston Martin All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #1

Default DB-7 Body Parts Question

I am new to the forum.
I have a 2001 AM and I happened to run over a parking lot concrete stop.
I need to purchase both the upper and lower grills and the black front under-pan/tray with the fasteners.
Does anyone know of any aftermarket parts suppliers or is the AM dealer my only alternative?
Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Alan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #2

Try Yahoo.UK/E bay and look for Aston Parts suppliers and breakers yards. A lot of body parts are available from wrecked cars. Also, if your front bumper is repairable, a good body shop might help you.When I bought my DB 7 Vantage Volante, The bumper looked like new. 200 miles later ,the bumper cracked from the foglight down.I thought I had hit something.I brought the car to my body guy and he said it had been repaired improperly in the past.He took it off, undid all the old repairs and redid the bumper with the correct materials and chemicals, and it's like new now.Cost was reasonable. Look around !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #3

I think this info will be useful for you. Here is the link Aston Martin Db7 Parts, Cheap Aston Martin Db7 Spare Parts Online

===============
Customized Fat Loss