NavTool Reviews - Aston Martin Forum : Aston Martin Forums
» Auto Insurance

AstonMartinForum.com is the premier Aston Martin All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #1

Default NavTool Reviews

I'm looking to purchase NAVTOOL INC interface and iOS mirroing kit, but its $420 investment. I would like to get NavTool reviews form ACTUAL PRODUCT users.

I understand the installation part, just basically curious use cases of NavTool like movie, navigation etc?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2017, 02:29 PM   #2

Stay away from NavTool......it's been nothing but a headache for me.
Read their reviews on the Better Business Bureau site online.....they got an ' F' rating.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-27-2017, 03:49 PM   #3

I have navtool for 2 month no issues here, placed an order - received email to confirm my navigation type. I send them my nav pictures and had navtool in my hands 3 days later.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM   #4

That's good.....you had much better luck than I did. My experience was much more in line with what others reported to the Better Business Bureau.
Can you show a pic of how it looks on the head unit installed.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:51 PM   #5

yes, www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE0YLG8B
Old 04-28-2017, 03:27 PM   #6

Can you try another pic.....that Youtube link doesn't work
Old 12-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #7
TGE

Default Navigation disc updates

I have a 2007 Vantage, navigation has not been updated for some time. How can I get an updated navigation disc with US maps other than through dealer?
Old 09-03-2019, 05:07 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston View Post
I'm looking to purchase NAVTOOL INC interface and iOS mirroing kit, but its $420 investment. I would like to get NavTool reviews form ACTUAL PRODUCT users.

I understand the installation part, just basically curious use cases of NavTool like movie, navigation etc?
Ok I understand the installation part